If you use myBRANCH on your desktop, laptop, or through your mobile browser, get ready for a new look inside myBRANCH! You’ll find all the same features, but notice a simpler, updated design.
Changes and updates are necessary to stay current with technology and security, and there’s the added bonus of a better look and feel to your myBRANCH!
A few items to be aware of before August 27th:
- myBRANCH will be unavailable on August 27th from 2 am through the afternoon
- Your logon ID must have seven or more characters. If your current logon ID has less than seven characters, log in to myBRANCH and change it under the security options (a lock symbol)
- When you first log in to the new layout, you’ll be asked to enter your mobile number. It’s important for your financial instution to have updated contact information, so thank you for taking a moment to enter your correct info! If you don’t have a mobile number, just enter your home phone number or other primary phone number.
- Make sure you’re phone/tablet/computer has the most up-to-date operating system and your browser is up-to-date as well.
- The App will not be affected by this update, and will be accessible as usual during the update window.
If you have any problems now, after the change, or ever, our myBRANCH team is happy to help! Just give us a call at 423.336.7268 or email email@example.com.