Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, & Zion Union Heritage Museum
$873 per person, double occupancy. May 16 – 24, 2020
This Tour Includes:
- Motorcoach transportation
- 8 nights lodging including 4 consecutive nights in the quaint Cape Cod area
- 14 meals: 8 breakfasts and 6 dinners
- A visit to amazing Foxwoods Casino Resort
- A Guided Tour of the “Outer Cape”, including Provincetown and Chatham
- A Guided Tour of the historic seaside towns of Hyannis and Sandwich
- A visit to lovely, artistic Martha’s Vineyard
- A visit to the JFK Museum and Sandwich Glass Museum
- A visit to the Zion Union Heritage Museum
- Day 1
- Board your spacious, video and restroom equipped Motorcoach and set off for beautiful Cape Cod! Tonight, you will check into an en route hotel for a good night’s rest.
- Day 2
- After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you will depart for the Hershey’s Chocolate World in Hershey, PA! Later in the day, enjoy Dinner and check into your en route hotel.
- Day 3
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast at your hotel, before arriving in Cape Cod – the perfect example of all that is New England! This evening you will have Dinner and check into your Cape Cod area accommodations.
- Day 4
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast and embark on your Guided Tour of Hyannis and Sandwich. Start off with a visit to the lovely Village of Hyannis where you’ll stop at the JFK Museum – an exhibit designed to open a window on the days JFK spent on Cape Cod. Next, you’ll visit the John F. Kennedy Memorial in Hyannis. You will also visit the Zion Union Heritage Museum, which celebrates the history of African Americans and other people of color on Cape Cod. Lastly, you’ll head to the quaint and historic village of Sandwich. Tonight, end your day with a relaxing Dinner.
- Day 5
- After a Continental Breakfast take a ferry ride to the famous getaway island – Martha’s Vineyard. Enjoy free time to soak up the charm of this lovely island with its unique shops, quaint restaurants, and historical sites. Later this afternoon, you’ll depart Martha’s Vineyard and enjoy Dinner at a local restaurant.
- Day 6
- After a Continental Breakfast you will depart for a Guided Tour of the Outer Cape. Visit the Eastham Windmill, the Cape Cod National Seashore Race Point Visitor Center, and the Marconi Station area with its spectacular “ocean to bay” view across the entire cape. Then, you’ll make a stop in colorful Provincetown – home to artists, great galleries, stores and boutiques. Next, you’ll breathe in the sea air in Chatham with its panoramic views of the Atlantic and rustic barrier beaches. Tonight, enjoy Dinner and entertainment.
- Day 7
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before departing for Foxwoods Resort and Casino in Ledyard, CT. Foxwoods offers more than 7,400 slot machines and 380 table games. Later that day, after a relaxing Dinner, you’ll check into your en route hotel.
- Day 8
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before leaving for the Frontier Culture Museum in Staunton, VA. This evening, relax at your en route hotel.
- Day 9
- Today, after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you will depart for home… a perfect time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you’ve done, the great sights you’ve seen, and where your next group trip will take you!
Add peace of mind to your trip with optional travel insurance. $69 per person, paid at the time of deposit. Ask Helen for more information!
Call or email SEC Travel Planners, Helen Semak to book today! (423) 559-9295 // email@example.com.
1st deposit of $75 per person due upon signing.
Final balance is due March 14, 2020.
This trip is limited to Members of Bowater Credit Union age 50 or better who have a Bowater Checking Account and their in-room guests. If the trip is not full by January 14, 2020, members age 50 or better but who do NOT have checking will be able to sign up, and friends of members already signed up will be able to sign up.
If you have questions for Bowater Credit Union, call Kim Gunter at (423) 303-5610
You can pay by cash or check.
The Gold Checking Travel Club is a special benefit to credit union members who are age 50 or better and have a checking account at Bowater Credit Union.
To learn more about our checking accounts, visit our checking account page.