Gold Checking Trip to Montreal, Quebec, & Ottawa
$1104 per person, double occupancy. August 21 – 30, 2020
You must bring a valid U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card for this trip
This Tour Includes:
- Motorcoach transportation
- 9 nights lodging including 5 consecutive nights in Canada
- 16 meals: 9 breakfasts and 7 dinners
- Local guide with you each day in Canada
- Guided Tours of Montreal, Quebec City & Canada’s Capital City – Ottawa
- Visit Notre Dame Basilica
- Go to Montreal’s Underground City and Ottawa’s Parliament Hill
- Narrated Cruise on the stunning St. Lawrence River
- Admission to the world famous Montreal Tower
- Day 1
- Board your spacious, video and restroom equipped Motorcoach and head to the National Capital of Canada – Ottawa! Enjoy the beautiful scenery and this evening, settle into a comfortable en route hotel.
- Day 2
- After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you will depart for the National Civil War Museum in Harrisburg, PA. Later in the day, enjoy Dinner and check into your en route hotel.
- Day 3
- Today after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you will continue towards Ottawa – one of the most beautiful cities in the world! This evening you will enjoy Dinner and check into an Ottawa area hotel for a one night stay.
- Day 4
- After breakfast, take a GUIDED TOUR OF OTTAWA INCLUDING PARLIAMENT HILL. Your tour ends at BYWARD MARKET, a charming shopping district established in the 1830’s. Afterwards, you’ll set off for the beautiful French-Canadian Province of Québec. Tonight, you’ll enjoy Dinner before checking into your Montreal area hotel for a four night stay and be greeted by your local guide.
- Day 5
- After Breakfast, you will head out with your local guide for a GUIDED TOUR OF MONTRÉAL. You will visit the magnificent NOTRE DAME BASILICA, noted for its beautiful interior – stained glass windows, paintings, statues, carvings, and more. Next, you will go to Montreal’s “UNDERGROUND CITY” – a network of boutiques and restaurants. Then, your guided tour of Montreal continues before having Dinner.
- Day 6
- After Breakfast, you will head towards Quebec City. You’ll arrive at Palace Royal in Quebec City for lunch on your own. Then, you’ll take a guided tour of Quebec City. Afterwards, enjoy free time in beautiful and charming Quebec City. Have a stroll or shop in this distinctly European atmosphere! This evening, enjoy Dinner before returning to your hotel.
- Day 7
- After Breakfast, you will head out with your local guide and enjoy a guided sightseeing cruise. You will see 20 kilometers of history and attractions along the St. Lawrence River. After lunch on your own in Montreal, you will visit the World Famous Montreal Tower! At 165 meters, this is the tallest Inclined Tower in the world. From the tower you can admire the Greater Montreal region and the St. Lawrence River Valley. This evening, you’ll enjoy Dinner at a local restaurant.
- Day 8
- You will enjoy a Continental Breakfast before leaving for the 1000 Islands Tower in Lansdowne, ON. Later that day, after a relaxing Dinner, you’ll check into your en route hotel.
- Day 9
- Today you will have a Continental Breakfast and then go to the Made in America Store in Elma, NY. Tonight, relax in your en route hotel.
- Day 10
- Today, after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you depart for home… A perfect time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you’ve done, the great sights you’ve seen and where your next group trip will take you!
Add peace of mind to your trip with optional travel insurance. $94 per person, paid at the time of deposit. Ask Helen for more information!
Call or email SEC Travel Planners, Helen Semak to book today! (423) 559-9295 // firstname.lastname@example.org.
1st deposit of $75 per person due upon signing.
Final balance is due June 15, 2020.
This trip is limited to Members of Bowater Credit Union age 50 or better who have a Bowater Checking Account and their in-room guests. If the trip is not full by April 15, members age 50 or better but who do NOT have checking will be able to sign up, and friends of members already signed up will be able to sign up.
If you have questions for Bowater Credit Union, call Kim Gunter at (423) 303-5610
You can pay by cash or check.
The Gold Checking Travel Club is a special benefit to credit union members who are age 50 or better and have a checking account at Bowater Credit Union.
To learn more about our checking accounts, visit our checking account page.