Bowater Credit Union for Your Employees
Add to your employee benefits package without adding to your cost
Become a Partner Company with Bowater Credit Union! Being a Partner Company means that your employees and your company get special bonuses and services from Bowater Credit Union.
Why? For starters, its a way to add to your benefits package without spending a dime – it’s free for your company, and its free for your employees. Here are some of the special services Bowater Credit Union offers its Partner Companies:
- Special promotions or discounts only for employees of Bowater CU Partner Companies.
- $5 Bonus for any employees that join. When one of your employees joins, Bowater CU will make the minimum savings deposit of $5 for them!
- Occasional special promotions available only to employees of Partner Companies.
- Educational Seminars (food can be included and sponsored by Bowater CU). Some examples:
- Identity Theft Prevention
- How to Improve Your Credit Score
- Educational Materials – brochures, handouts, or letters for your employees on topics of interest to your company or employees. Examples include:
- What’s in Your Credit Score
- The Power of Savings
- What to do if You’ve Been Laid Off
- Sponsorships/Giveaways for company events
- Employee Appreciation Days
- Employee Training Events
- Customer Appreciation Days
- Bowater CU makes managing finances easier and more convenient for your employees.
- For small companies without Direct Deposit capabilities, we provide Payroll Deduction. The company provides a check and list with instructions defining which account(s) get the deposit. Because this is a manual process, the ability to provide the service is analyzed on a case-by-case basis.
- Bowater CU goes to the Partner Company to open accounts & answer questions at the request of the Partner Company so employees can take care of their finances without having to leave the office.
- Partner Company PR: “Partner Company Spotlight” section in newsletter (goes to 7,000+ monthly,17,000+ quarterly). If the Partner Company has news to share, we’ll happily share it with our membership.
In return for these services, the Partner Company agrees to provide employees with information about Bowater CU either by posters, flyers, or payroll inserts (whichever your company prefers). These materials will be provided by the credit union and will be given to your company no more than 5 times per year. They contain educational and promotional information for Bowater CU members and potential members. We also provide New Hire Packets, which will explain the benefit of Bowater CU membership to your newest employees (optional).
How to become a Bowater CU Partner Company:
2. Bowater Credit Union will review your request. In addition to other considerations, your company must have at least 10 full time employees.
3. After approval, a Credit Union Representative will be in touch with your chosen contact person to decide the best way to notify employees of their new benefit.
The following companies are Bowater Credit Union Partner Companies:
- ABB Installation Products
- ABC Locksmith of Etowah
- Advanced Photographic Solutions
- The Animal Clinic of Athens
- Banta Brothers Equipment Company
- Bradley County Government
- Brown Stove
- Caldwell Paving & Grading, LLC
- City of Cleveland
- Cleveland Boat Center
- Cleveland/Bradley Chamber of Commerce
- Cleveland Utilities
- Clyde Colloms & Sons Plumbing, Inc.
- ConMet (Etowah facility)
- CPQ Professional Imaging & The Portrait Cafe
- Crescent Sock Company
- Denso Manufacturing Tennessee (Athens facility)
- Dockins Graphics, Inc.
- Hardwick Clothes
- Industrial Services / Mr. Klean
- Inland Industrial Services Group
- Jackson Furniture
- Larry Hill Ford and Larry Hill Imports
- Newell Rubbermaid
- Omni Services, Inc.
- Polartec Tennessee Manufacturing
- Premier Properties Realty
- Randstad (Athens or Cleveland Office)
- RC Transcription Services
- RE/MAX Real Estate Professionals
- Resolute Forest Products
- Titan Implement LLC
- Town House Bake Shop
- Universal Assemblies
- STARR Hospital